What you'll need
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 2 large courgettes, sliced
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- 6 tomatoes, halved
- 24 black olives (optional)
- 75ml Crisp ‘n Dry cooking oil
How to do it
Heat the oven to 200°c/gas mark 6.
Mix all the ingredients together, put on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.
To make this into a complete meal, place two fish fillets on top for the last 15 minutes of cooking. Leftovers of this can be blitzed with vegetable stock to make a great soup.
You can mix 2 tbsp pesto with the Crisp ‘n Dry for extra flavour.